CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

All I taste is blood between my teeth

I haven't wrote on this site in so long. I always get on here and say I'm going to write every single day but it never happens. I'm lame like that. Sorry. No one reads this anyway so I'm cool with it. First off, I put Josh Faris instead of Sean Faris on my last blog. It was noticed quite some time ago but I don't know how to fix blogs so I just left it..my bad. Hmm what's been going on in the life of Katie...a bunch of nothing. School, friends, sleeping, living life. Nothing exciting has been happening unfortunately. In school we just had the act and finals. Oh boy! I have mme's the next few days of school. I'm not too stoked about that. I hate stupid standardized texts. They're gay as balls. Yes, balls are that gay. You know what upsets me? I have all this music torrenting and none of it seems to want to actually working. It's just chillin on bittorrent doing nothing. Fuckthatnoise. Grr! I just want some new music. WAH WAH WAH! WHINY BITCH! This isn't very entertaining for anyone who does read it..my bad. I just can't write unless I know exactly what I want to write about, which I do not. Life is pretty boring. Single, jobless, best friend is moving. There's nothing to be excited about. Spring break is soon though, so that's a plus. I get to go to Arizona for 10ish days and stay with Jules. I haven't seen her since Alex's graduation. It sucks hardxcore, all of us being spread apart. Everyone close to seems to be gone, or is leaving. I just want to be able to leave too. I need to get out and do something new and fun. The boring life is well..just that..boring. (I apologize for the lack of structure in this but I would much rather ramble on and on then make paragraphs). Oh here is some exciting news! I broke my toe! Oh boy oh boy! Good times fershiz! NOT! I guess I'm going to stop writing before this gets too much more whiny. Don't want to put people in a bad mood..



There's no comfort in the waiting room
Just nervous pacers bracing for bad news
And then the nurse comes around
And everyone lift their heads
But I’m thinking of what Sarah said
That Love is watching someone die...

0 comments: