CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, March 13, 2009

I sing pretty things but I never quite say what I mean


TGIF! Finally! After two stressful weeks of finals, acts, and mmes I'm done!! It's been a long two weeks so I expect I'll probably sleep a lot this weekend. Josh wants me to go to the mod with him tonight,where as Alicia wants me to go to the new house with her. I'd obviously pick Alicia over anyone so I'll probably do that. She may be going without me though, since I came home for dinner and I'm not with her to go. Who knows. I just want a fun, relaxing weekend. I have a crap ton of homework though. Yuck. It's all super easy but as we all should know, I'm as lazy as it gets. I know I'll hold it off until Sunday, or do it in graphics class Monday morning. I'm like that:x oh oh oh! Arizona in less than a month! I'm so stoked! I really need a vacation. Luckily, I'll be in Arizona with Julie on my momma's birthday. I always get pretty bummed, so it'll nice to be with her. Anywho. I'm done rambling now.



And every relationship I've ever been in has fallen apart at the seems.
And I'm just afraid I've been singing about love but I'll never find out what it means.
And if I was honest about what the problem is I'd have to admit that it's me.
I'm just trying to live up to all that you want me to be.

0 comments: